Get everything you need for surf skincare in one convenient combo package.
The Combo Tube includes both the 100% Natural Face Surf Sunscreen and the 100% Natural After-Surf Daily Moisturizer & Oil Cleanser in custom sustainable packaging... plus a nice discount as a bonus.
All our products are locally-made by hand in San Diego, CA to give it that human touch and epic quality.
Made with non-GMO, organic ingredients, the 100% Natural Face Surf Sunscreen & After-Surf Moisturizer is...
- Reef and coral safe — it won't hurt you or Mother Nature
- Keeps your face protected in the sun, and cleans your face after you’re done
- Made of 100% natural ingredients on the FDA approval list
100% Natural Face Surf Sunscreen directions: Apply the natural sunscreen your face for protection in even the harshest water and sun conditions. The formula is specifically made to last hours in the water so you don't have to worry.
100% Natural Face Surf Sunscreen ingredients:
- Zinc oxide: UV blocking filter (UVA & UVB)
- Chlorella: Chlorophyll from Chlorella provides enhanced UVA blocking
- Carrot powder: Beta-carotenes from carrot powder provides enhanced UVB blocking
- Beeswax: Provides "thickness" to the sunscreen making it water resistant
- Shea butter: Allows the sunscreen to be spreadable
- Coconut oil: Helps make the sunscreen even more spreadable
- Raw cacao: Provides natural tint and a really nice fragrance
- Vitamin E: Natural antioxidant which increases the sunscreen shelf life
- Iron oxide (rust): Natural pigment
100% Natural After-Surf Daily Moisturizer & Oil Cleanser directions: Apply a small dab of the moisturizer to your hands after you get out of the water. Take the small dab from your hands and rub on your face. Take another small dab for your arms, legs, and anywhere else you want to clean.
100% Natural After-Surf Daily Moisturizer & Oil Cleanser ingredients:
- Hemp Seed Oil: Natural moisturizing oil
- Grape Seed Oil: Another natural moisturizing oil to make your skin extra clean
- Jojoba Oil: A third natural moisturizing oil to make sure nothing is missed
- Green Tea: Antioxidants to provide protection from “free radical” skin damage, plus anti-inflammatory properties to reduce redness and skin irritation
- Tea Tree Oil: Antiseptic properties to help protect your skin
- Vitamin A: Stimulates collagen production to reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamin E: Easily absorbs into skin to moisturize and reduce damage from UV rays